Applicant/Recipient Funding Agreement
As an applicant, or potential recipient of a Weight Loss Grant, You agree to the following terms:
1. You agree that your weight loss program may not consist, or partially consist of any invasive or surgical procedures.
2. You certify that funds will only be disbursed to You upon verification of your starting weight, and the successful completion and verification of your weight loss goal within the period of time allocated for achieving your goal.
3. Once you have been admitted to the Program, there will be no changes permitted to your amount of weight loss, duration of time to lose the weight, or your Service Provider, unless explicitly agreed to in writing by an authorized employee of our Organization.
4. You must remit your Supporting Documentation to us via the Applicant Funding Portal. An account will be provided to you after your information is confirmed.
5. You agree that we may provide your information to authorized Service Providers, co-payers or Sponsors, their respective staff, third-party agents, volunteers or subsidiaries, for the purpose of providing you with referrals or consultations and to communicate with You regarding the status of your application; and/or to perform functions such as weigh-ins and customer service, etc.
6. When you apply for your grant at your deadline date, you will also include a written thank you letter, signed by you, thanking the Weight Loss Grants Organization for providing you with the incentive to lose your weight. Payments will not be awarded unless/until a thank-you letter is received.
7. You agree to allow us to publicize or advertise or re-distribute in any other medium, including websites that publicize user reviews, you and/or your 'Thank You' letter to us and the disbursement of funds to You, and to utilize, without limitation, the use of any image or likeness of you already in the public domain, and/or upon request, to provide us with a suitable, current image of you taken after you have achieved your weight loss goal.
8. You agree to lose a minimum of 20 (twenty) pounds, or 17% (seventeen percent) of your verified weight, whichever is greater.
9. You consent to receiving email and telephone communications from us or our sponsors.
10. You certify that You are at least 18 years of age.
Submitting an application for a Weight Loss Grant confirms you have read, understand and agree to the terms of this funding Agreement, as well as the Program Guidelines, which forms an integral part of this Agreement.